As one of Southern Alberta’s largest target shooting association, we offer a myriad of formal, structured programs for our membership and the general public.
In particular, our focus is on “Action Shooting.”
Action shooting is a dynamic sport involving strategy and skill, where a shooter must develop a broad range of marksmanship skills beyond static bullseye shooting including:
- Advanced safe handling and operation techniques
- Drawing a loaded, holstered handgun
- Proper firearms manipulation while moving
- Engaging moving targets or targets while moving
- Developing strategies pertaining how to complete a stage fastest with the fewest penalties
- and more!